The old year is drawing to a close. A new one starts.
I want to spend the old year with my first synthwave album (which is still not finished). Why not lo-fi??? - Because I have no mood and time to write it. This requires a lot of thinking.
I want to sum up the old year:
- The war has begun. No one expected this, including me. For me, this was the impetus to write more music, since it was dangerous to go out into the street.
- Posted my first track on NG - Suspence. Even though many people didn't like it, according to the ratings, it remains for me the most favorite track of all mine. It reminds me of the time when I was just learning to write music and it was very interesting, but now there is not much to learn.
- First FP. Then it was a great joy for me, I did not think that so many people would listen to something made by me. This is my first lo-fi which I think turned out well, but not great.
- I started writing synthwave and tried to make music for games. If everything is clear with music for games - I didn’t understand how to do it, and now I don’t really understand it, but I have a feeling that with practice I began to delve into it more. It’s different with synthwave, this genre was easy for me, just arrange the kick and snare rhythmically and here’s a synthwave for you😁😁 Joke.
- Learned to do lo-fi remixes of music from visual novels. When I started playing visual novels, and I really liked the music, I realized that I wanted to remix it in a lo-fi version. But it didn't work. But recently, having remixed some music from YouTube, I realized how to make remixes, and my first remix of music from a game that I didn’t even play,i just heard the music on youtube.
I've learned a lot this year, comparing my music now and my music when I was still green, I realized that I can, I can if I want to. + recently I got a job with a good schedule, and even with it I don’t have the mood and time to do something, I’m already lazy, my motivation has disappeared.
In general, I want to end this year with my first album, which I have been writing for 2 months now because I am lazy ((((. Thank you all. Thank you for supporting and listening to me, thanks for 50 subscribers. In the new year, I will definitely I'll be better.
I want to wish everyone the most important thing. Don't lose yourself and your dreams. Strives for what is planned. GL